The Market Centre houses selected quality products, manufactured by women entrepreneurs and include handmade products from natural resources such as shells, fish scales, pandanus leaves, vacoas, and coconut shells amongst others.
Aims of the Market Centre
- promote products manufactured by women entrepreneurs.
- assist in the growth, development and competitiveness of women-owned enterprises.
- create a platform to establish linkages between small, medium and large enterprises.
- facilitate networking among women in business.
- provide space for sales of products made by women entrepreneurs
- assist in test marketing of products.
Women Entrepreneurs producing quality Handicraft and Textile products are invited to exhibit their products in the Phoenix Market Centre.