NATIONAL WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR COUNCIL
Invitation to Bid
Sale by Public Tender of 4-Seater Motor Vehicle
The National Women Entrepreneur Council is inviting tender for the sale of one 4 Seater Motor Vehicle, Make Toyota Corolla bearing registration No 3302 JL 07.
- Tender forms are available at the seat of the National Women Entrepreneur Council, National Women Development Centre, Royal Road, Phoenix.
- The vehicle may be viewed at the National Women Development Centre, Royal Road, Phoenix on Wednesday 9 March 2022 and Thursday 10 March 2022 between 10.00 hours to 15.00 hours.
- The sale is on a “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
- Bids dully filled should be addressed in sealed envelopes marked “Tender No. 1 – Sale of Vehicle” and deposited in the Tender Box placed at the seat of the Council, National Women Development Centre, Royal Road, Phoenix by 13.00 hrs on Tuesday 15th March 2022. Tenders submitted by post or fax shall not be accepted.
- Offers received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered.
- The highest bid will be selected. Payment shall be effected within 7 days as from the date of the letter of award, failing which the offer will lapse. The mode of payment must be effected by way of Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of National Women Entrepreneur Council.
- The National Women Entrepreneur Council Tender Committee reserves the right:
- To accept or reject any bid or
- To annul the bidding process and reject all the bids at any time prior to the award of the tender without thereby incurring any liabilities or any obligations to inform any bidder on the grounds for accepting or rejecting any bid.
- Mandatory fields on Tender Form including signature must be properly filled otherwise the Tender Form will be rejected.
- Tenders with erasures/overwriting/correction fluid/correction without initial/written with lead pencils shall be rejected.
National Women Entrepreneur Council
National Women Development Centre
24 February 2022